Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year

Only two weeks late, right? :/

There has been lots going on, most recently a fabulous tea party at Clever in Santa Monica. Over a dozen lovely ladies showed up for tea, scones, finger sandwiches, and champagne. It was a delight to meet everybody and I hope to host more tea parties soon. Thanks so much to Radka, owner of Clever, for such a great night out.

I'm also pleased to announce that StripTeas will be making its first appearance at a trade show this week at the Dallas Gift Market! Apparently 250,000 people come to shop each year - yikes! I'm thrilled to be in the Portico Collection showroom with other fabulous lines hand-selected by a wonderful group of women, all veterans of the retail industry, whose taste and style are obviously top notch :)

And lastly, I want to thank James Lemmo for his beautiful product photography, which is now featured on my website. I also never thanked Beau Gunderson for the wonderful close-ups of the teas, as well as the time and effort he put into my site's launch. Couldn't have done it without him!

I'm currently perfecting a delicious Maristar cocktail once teatime is over and happy hour begins, so check back soon for the recipe!

No comments: